Saturday, September 17, 2005

Know this

Sometimes the truth stares you right in the face and you still deny it exists. We dwell so much on our monotonous life that we forget that there is something MORE that we can do. That we can control it somehow. We just have to learn how to and what to do. I can say the same thing for opportunity. I believe the greater being throws us tons of it, but sadly, we fail to recognize its existence, then we miss it. We live our lives with hundreds of regrets and failures.

Some people think they know everything. Those of you who think they know everything are very annoying to those of us who do. So please, think before you open your mouth. My father always tells me think 10 times before actually doing something. I can be very spontaneous and irrational sometimes, but I do think 10 times before I act. It may look random, but I do analyze things. But on some rare occurence I came across 2 evils, and I have to chose from one of them,I always like to try the one I've never tried before. So that's that...

No comments: