Saturday, May 12, 2007

Honto?

I'm not tired of playing your little mind games. I admire them to tell you the truth. You can lose faith over me, that is a matter of choice, but, only relative to the current events and also, our little altercation over the "you know where", I will still push you to reconsider. You still don't know me, and likewise I'm having a little bit of trouble figuring out how you think, and who you really are, but all is good. You see, in one of the tiny little boxes up in that place on top of my head called my brain, where all the dreams and "what could've beens" are neatly arranged. I still have that image, of us, and I will not tell you what it is, and what it looks like, but It is nice, but sadly, given the circumstance, especially yours, I have come to the conclusion, although blatantly obvious, that it is not possible.

No comments: