Saturday, October 01, 2005

The Girl

Turn back your head, you’ve heard the story
There’s no use trying to feel real sorry
We all weren't there to stop the wrong
I've heard it so I'll sing my song

And she was 12, the peak of innocence
A sign of grace, chaste from influence
And her beauty came out in youthful glow
Her body swayed with childlike flow

She looked mature for her age
And spoke with confidence and grown up rage
Wore tight clothes, short top, short skirt
The boys thought she just liked to flirt

Her unwariness caused the ruined impression
Thoughts came towards the wrong direction
Humans, as I thought, were an admirable being
Terrible designs came forth from seeing

Boys of the same age took advantage of her
I will not go in details what she openly offer
They deceived her to doing this performance
In exchange for cash, things, and acceptance

Now, I wonder, who is to blame?
Incidents like this, I set aside in shame
What is this world coming to?
The girl, the boys, who? Tell me! Who?


This is a based on a story a friend told me, the 12 year old girl exchanged sexual intercourse for stupid stuff like concert tickets and money with boys the same age or older. The girls’ family background supported the credibility of the story. I have seen this girl a couple of times and it pains me that she had to experience that.

No comments: