Friday, December 16, 2005

Hardcore Gaming

It has taken most of my time now, and I'm pretty sure it wil take most of my time in the future. I just can't help it, I need to do this. It feels almost like I'm "born" to do it. I can imagine having kids and still playing video games. Unless you're a hardcore gamer, you will never understand. It takes dedication, skill, insight and common drive to actually be one. If you can open your mind and think, even for a brief time, to respect what I'm doing now, then you will understand why I have to do it. Some people thrive on certain things, certain careers, certain aspects of living. I, on the other hand live for this, this is me.

3 comments:

Ako said...

hey aris! enable mo naman yung commenting from others sa blog mo! haha. thanks for dropping by my blog. gamer ka pala ha. anong nilalaro mo? naintindihan kita, ganyan din ang bf ko kasi. i just understand him and give him space to do his thing. i felt like if i tell him to drop it, he'll drop it, but it would change him. ayoko ng ganon. i want him to be happy. i believe that as long as it's not taking too much time from us, it's okay. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Proactiv pumps tattoo removal oakland Fat tuesday drink ice machine Yourfilehost orgy Does house insurance help with housing fuji digital print Trish mcevoy perfume Parent teacher conferencing whirlpool bathtubs care Dangers of lead acid batteries 1996 infiniti g20 sedan 4d reviews High florida risk offshore merchant account Canada xanax paypal Make powder coating oven digital reproduction art printing orlando florida Protective pants for figure skating