Saturday, July 29, 2006

Troublesome

July 28,2006, 12:35 A.M.

Siemens Office, Libis QC


I was trying to channel an idea in my head and tried to catch it with my hands as I type. 24 mins 'till I start working. I have no sleep yesterday, well, I have no sleep today. It's really troublesome to have me work in this condition, but I have no choice but to do so. I remembered, I have plans for tommorow, or was it today, I lost grasp of time. I have to inform my superior that I am unable to work today for reasons I have written earlier. 10 mins before my time comes in, I have to do something. How could I deprive myself of sleep, I lack the power to move, to think, to work. I got up and talked to Shift Supervisor Arvie, he worked something out for me. I guess I'll work half this day. Crazy suicidal request for someone on the brink of getting fired. But we have to stand up for what we think is right, right?


No comments: