Tuesday, October 31, 2006

When bravery falters

Seize the moment, my conscience told me. Stop the bullshit and get down to business. So, I did. I did not expect anything, I told myself that. I told the woman what I wanted to tell her and I got my response. Emotions came streaming by like it was nothing. But I have to admit, it had to be something. I admired her so much. I wanted to know more. I wanted to feel. But it had to end. And it did. The resolution, turned out to be an ultimatum. Deprivation of communication (yes, it sounds like an indie rock album). So I'm left with this resolve and I have to accept it. So that's what I'm doing right now. The task involved is proving to myself that I have to keep it sincere. My every thought is concentrated by finding a way to keep it real. Encouraged By this newfound glory. And as I write this entry, having recourse to writing which is blatantly obvious, My feelings towards the lady is justified. By documenting what has transpired, It will be imprinted in my mind that I should hold dear to my promise. To keep it near here (points to brain) and here (points to heart).

Summary:

Told girl what I feel.
Girl told me she would ignore me starting that day.
Told girl I don't care, I just wanted to say what I feel.
Promised her that It would stay the same no matter what.
Promised to self to hold that feeling regardless of the impression the lady gave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ouch.

i feel 'ya man.