Monday, March 05, 2007

On Third Eye

As much as I want to fully open this gift, I believe that I cannot handle the consequences also the responsibility. My "sense" is getting weaker and weaker every day because I ignore things that happen to me, especially at night when I am in a place I've never been.

Let me share a couple of things that I've experienced.

The most significant one was when I was hanging out in a friends house. I was getting something in their kitchen, and facing the kitchen was their living room, beside the room was a veranda that was made a stock room for old furniture and such. Suddenly I felt this intense heat in the back of my neck, and a really strong force that was rendering me unconscious. I fought hard of course, thinking that that I was tired or something. But then I felt this "Intense hate", that someone did not want me there, that someone just wanted me to leave.

When I got back to the group, I asked my friend privately if they had spirits in the house. She looked at me in a shocked look and asked me how I knew. Consequently, they talked to a "manghuhula" about the house. They were told that the house was owned by 2 elemental kingdoms and a family of ghosts. So much inhabitants, I thought to myself, it made sense. The elemental kingdoms were black dwarves, 1 agressive, 1 passive and the ghost family, misguided.

Take note that the terms I used are based on what I was told and not that I fabricated.

They were told that the agressive kingdom hated people in the house, sometimes messing aroung with the doors and killing off lights, my friend told me that it might be the dwarves that showed anger towards me, I figured, because they sensed that they can do that to me, third eye and all.

And of course there was the family of ghosts, the child one being the most mischievous, he would watch my friend, who was a girl, sleep. Many a night she caught the silhouette of a little boy sitting in the sofa or beside the bed.

There are a lot more that I've experienced, but this incident was the one that just rocked me off my feet and made me so aware, it scared me to bits.

No comments: