Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Tribute to Jughead


Way back, when there were no consoles or PC games, or the Internet. I didn't spend my time reading books, I read Archie Comics. I asked around people if they even know what Archie Comics were. The results? Very disappointing. Peons...

Anyway, If you are as cool as me and read Archie religiously, you should know who Jughead is.

Just to refresh your memory, He's the thin guy wearing a crown-like hat and likes to eat insane amounts of food. For some of you posers who wants to act like they know Jughead, I've included "Visual help" to gratify yourself for just knowing who he is.

Q:So why make a tribute to Jughead?

A:Because you are stupid not to make one!


Let me show you the reasons:

  • He has that real sleek "I don't give a F&#K!" attitude.
  • Passively "shun" girls even if they throw themselves to him, with much vigilance, I might add.
  • Favorite past time is eating food and then passing out.
  • Owns a "magical pin" that can make any woman drool over and throw their panties at him. (Yes I want one, don't we all?)
  • Owns a dog named "hotdog" who is equally "cool" as him.
  • Has an above average IQ, above average sense of smell and owns the elusive "Shirt with a letter S on it" that can make you explode to little sorry pieces trying to figure out what it means.
  • Because he is not Archie.
I have a lot of reasons why Jughead dominates but I would like YOU to find out for yourself. Stop being lazy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jughead! WOOOOO!