Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Speed and Accuracy

I finally realized my "life skill". It was a close fight between "Brave Brute Force" and "Speed and Accuracy", which was aptly converted to S.T.O.P.(Discussed Later). I suddenly burst into the realm of the collective and decided to adopt my life skill and live by it, slowly phasing in the idea to myself. So, it can be quite confusing trying to figure out what the hell I'm talking about. For those of you who can't put up with it, blow me, figure it out or lose sleep over it.

For a lack of a better
association for an abbreviation, I rearranged the words to make it fit writing off the original one and choosing, Speed That Of a Puma, instead of using the more appropriate and well known Speed of the Puma from the defunct cartoon series Bravestarr.(I am assuming you know who Bravestarr is, and for some stupid reason you don't, you have lost both my respect and chances of ever getting it back). Man, I miss Bravestarr.

And like I said, I'm going to live by S.T.O.P. right now. Because, A) It's effective and, B) It's what I'm good at.

No comments: