Sunday, August 05, 2007

How To Get A Birth Certificate ( LAZY STYLE)

Ever get tired of having that really old, beaten up and smelly birth certificate that you had since you were in grade school. That same copy that you used in hundreds and hundreds of copy machines, most of the time, the Xerox type. And you badly need a fresh new one that smells like home grown pine from Baguio. If you are like me, your answer could be yes. Don't cry, not just yet, I have a solution for your lazy ass because I'm cool, like that, like that, like that. (Read like the song, GAY).

So there is a service called "NSO Helpline Plus", and it's a 24 hour service to get your birth certificate delivered at the comfort of where the hell you are right now. Turn around time is 2-3 days, and it's pretty cheap.

STEP 1

Call this number 737-1111, expect a lot of "key spelling" for your name, if you don't know how to key spell, that's ok, you can remain stupid for the rest of your life or you have the option to use GOOGLE. Before you call, you should have the following items handy:

1. Your Full Name (Don't mess this up, because if you do, you have to go to NSO "physically" to fix it)
2. Your Dads full name
3. Your Mom's full name
4. Pen and a piece of paper. Ok, i know you are lazy, because you are going to do this, but don't use your palm as a medium for writing stuff on, you are not a caveman, you are just lazy.

The process will be A LOT faster if someone, who you live with, already used this service to have their birth certificate delivered. Now they will give you some info, just write it down.

STEP 2

So the person on the phone will give you instructions. You will have to go to a Metrobank branch, any will do. Grab a green Payment Slip like this one:

Fill it out, and pay the cashier 300 PESOS! ! ! YES IT IS THAT CHEAP!!! HAPPY DAYS FOR LAZY PEOPLE!!!

STEP 3

After 2-3 days, you have your birth certificate delivered to you like McDonalds, sweet! You can follow up your request by calling 737-1112, you must have your reference number with you. And just in case you will not be at home to receive the package, leave 1 valid ID and someone should be at home to receive it, along with their OWN valid ID and a letter of authorization just like this:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<

LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION

Type the following letter on your company letterhead:

DATE


To whom it may concern:

I the undersigned, hereby authorize <PERSON WHO STAYS AT HOME ALL THE TIME> to act on my behalf in all manners relating to the delivery of my Birth Certificate, including signing of all documents relating to these matters. Any and all acts carried out by <PERSON WHO STAYS AT HOME ALL THE TIME> on my behalf shall have the same affect as acts of my own.

Sincerely,

(Signature)

(Name and Title)



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>

YEAHHHHH!!!










10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , perhaps curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct partner who uses your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://oqyqytizy.uvoweb.net/awexem.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://axisocig.freecities.com/tepuzuba.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

I am the kind of hombre who passions to taste radical things. Currently I'm manufacturing my personal pv panels. I am making it all alone without the help of my staff. I'm utilizing the internet as the only way to acheive this. I discovered a really brilliant site which explains how to make solar panels and wind generators. The site explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

I'm not sure about how accurate the info given there is. If some experts over here who have xp with these things can have a see and give your feedback in the site it would be awesome and I'd really appreciate it, because I truly love solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. You people are great.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I to but I dream the list inform should prepare more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I mostly visits this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]wearebutmen.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. Do you pay attention towards your health?. Here is a fact for you. Research points that closely 60% of all United States grownups are either chubby or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these people, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.

Anonymous said...

Well your article helped me terribly much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you post, wish look ahead for more related articles without delay as its anecdote of my choice topic to read.

Unknown said...

yes really great info, it motivates me to do something extra ordinary..Nice post. I enjoy this post gorgeously with all of my friends. Really nice.thanks.


Public Records