Sunday, March 16, 2008

Return

You know how people always start off with "It's been a while since I last posted something" introductions? Well, I'm not going to do that. Instead I'll do nothing but just rely on my "very well placed first sentence, coupled with people's common sense and innate captain obvious skill to figure out that I just did that without me doing it.

So, I've run out of things to say. I mean, what the hell is this blog for anyway? Is it to update strangers about my life? Does it act like an outlet for my "feelings", very much like how a diary does? I'm confused most of the time about a lot of things. The blog is just one of these problems that I face everyday. I have this weird feeling that I need to keep updating it, but I lack either motivation, or just things to say. Either that, or my lazy side is keeping up with me.

On a side note though, I heard a funny thing a jeepney driver said a couple of days ago:

Jeepney driver: (Para sa mga nakasabit) Pasok kayo, meron pa dito sa kaliwa!

Sabit 1: Hinde, sige, diyan lang kami sa malapit!

(Guy enters the jeep and takes the space that driver was talking about)

Jeepney driver: Sige pasok ka lang, para dalawa lang babayaran ko pag nahulog!

I lol'd...

No comments: